Monday, January 14, 2013

my first successful tape mani ^^ (that isn't just stripes)

This was done back in late August or September of last year using a Japanese polish, pa A113, a black jelly base with small and medium hex holographic glitter.



I don't really have any decent pictures, but I remember really liking this mani. I did it back when I wasn't able to keep any food down for like a month. haha nail polish fixes all your problems.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I got it at a supermarket called Mitsuwa~ but honestly, I prefer zoya storm. If I were to do something like this again, it would be easier to use.

      Delete